Offroad related podcasts?

Ian and Brittany Loshe have the Wheel Every Weekend podcast, it’s not very consistent but it’s good.

Dork-o-motive with Brian Loehns is great for motorsports but not offroad per-se

Bilstien has “shock talk” but so far it’s just jeep jk and JL talk. Little bits of shock knowledge buts it’s not great. IMG_0442.pngIMG_0441.png

So I have a couple options for you guys with podcast style interviews. One being Off Road Racer podcast and the other being JEHC with jason Elvis heard. These have both been great interviews, ORR most recently has had Nick isenhouer and Jason McNeil on.
JEHC hasn’t done as many podcast interviews but one of them done with Morgan Clarke is great. He also has hours of going into IFS design that I’ve watched a couple times and there’s so much great information to dig into that I don’t feel like you can get anywhere else.

I really hope more podcast options come out over time, it definitely has a requirement I feel for the interviewer to be extremely knowledgeable in an array of subjects around off road but as of right now I’d say these are my top two favorites.

Hope this helps!

Link to JEHC

Link to off road racer

Back