Offroad related podcasts?

gtrainor21

Let’s hear it. What’s some good offroad related podcasts you guys like? Or anything interesting really. Since I travel for work I get lots of time to kill behind a windshield...

I’ve kinda beat every genre of music to death. News is frustrating. Probably not in my best interest to be cruising around the forum while driving

Good idea. I'm pretty stuck on joe rogan, but would love to have an offroad option!
Me too. lol

I know SDORC (san diego offroad coalition) has a podcast on spotify, i was on there a couple weeks back talking about our events.
Terra crew did 1 episode and i actually really liked it.

Other then that i have no idea. Wally lets start a prerunner podcast and talk about all teh good times.

Me too. lol

I know SDORC (san diego offroad coalition) has a podcast on spotify, i was on there a couple weeks back talking about our events.
Terra crew did 1 episode and i actually really liked it.

Other then that i have no idea. Wally lets start a prerunner podcast and talk about all teh good times.
Elliot and I have been tacoing about it..

We were going to call it - Let's Taco bout it.

I need to look into what it takes to do.

I know the guys at Bent Motorsports have a studio in San Marcos. I wonder if it's something they'd let me rent so I don't have to figure out how to set it al up.

Elliot and I have been tacoing about it..

We were going to call it - Let's Taco bout it.

I need to look into what it takes to do.

I know the guys at Bent Motorsports have a studio in San Marcos. I wonder if it's something they'd let me rent so I don't have to figure out how to set it al u
looks like there are a bunch of pod cast rental places as well. I would be 100% down to do something if you were interested in it. The couple radio shows i did was fun.

I really enjoy The Snail Trail 4x4/Offroad podcast. They have almost 400 episodes. Mostly wheeling/rock crawling related, but they do talk about desert/go fast stuff too. big toyota guys. Non-dated content so you could go back a couple hundred episodes and it sounds like they recorded yesterday.

i tried to talk fish into starting one... For me its really cool to listen to like minded people... and not this new mentality of needing 4.5" bypasses and 800 hp. but how its fun to go out and do trips and make stories. Or listen to fun racing stories of years past. I think the one thing fish did that is really cool is race wrap ups and listen to the stories of racers from thier race that we would never know about. What they dealt with and saw over a couple hundred miles and we only got a 2 second video clip. Plus having racers and talking about trips everyone is so enthusiastic.. Makes for killer content.

i tried to talk fish into starting one... For me its really cool to listen to like minded people... and not this new mentality of needing 4.5" bypasses and 800 hp. but how its fun to go out and do trips and make stories. Or listen to fun racing stories of years past. I think the one thing fish did that is really cool is race wrap ups and listen to the stories of racers from thier race that we would never know about. What they dealt with and saw over a couple hundred miles and we only got a 2 second video clip. Plus having racers and talking about trips everyone is so enthusiastic.. Makes for killer content.
Agreed.

Even if the podcast was like 30-45 min of just a post trip recap would be fun to hear. So many small details from 200+ miles Offroad happen.

I remember seeing something on IG about a Dirt Life Media podcast or something like that. I looked them up last night and all their podcasts were like two hours long, but by that time I was already 5 hours into my 6 hour drive home and didn't feel like starting into it and only getting halfway through.

I'll start looking these up when I head back east in next week though!

Back