OFFROAD/PRERUNNER/DESERT RELATED VIDEOS/DVDs. NEW AND OLD. WHATCHA GOT!?

WW_RANGER_X

I’ve been a big fan of the Dezert People series, along with a lot of the old prerunner videos from back in the day. I know there is a ton I don’t have but here is my little collection.

IMG_9698.jpeg

What do you guys got? Which one is your favorite? I’d like to complete my Dezert People series if I can find 1 through 4. Also, I think I’m missing some Bonzen videos also.

I talked to the guys at the Dezert People booth at the offroad expo and he’s thinking of making a second money shots video with a lot of newer unseen footage so that’s cool.

oh man.
All of my collection is in my desert trailer in ocotillo.

some highlights of movies i loved.

1. riveria racing had a movie and the scene of them in san felipe is unreal.
2. the curt leduc movie was rad... cant think of the name. never lift?
3. i loved steves xyz movies... might be biased but was in 1 or two.

There was a guy uploading some old movies to YouTube recently. Forgot his name and I hate myself for it
I lost all my dvds in a move so if anyone has DP1 in digital or dvd and wants to share/ let go of it pls let me know too

There was a guy uploading some old movies to YouTube recently. Forgot his name and I hate myself for it
I lost all my dvds in a move so if anyone has DP1 in digital or dvd and wants to share/ let go of it pls let me know too
check your dm i sent you a link

The Bajaflo series is great and Bajaflo 2 is the best by far. I have DP 2, 3 and 8, In Dust We Trust, and of course Dust to Glory.

I'm in the end of one of the desert people movies, maybe 8 or 9. I stalled in a corner at BAP and Frank V i believe it was hit my bedside breaking it and they did a small feature of that truck so it made the cut, because I sucked and truck died on the exit of a corner at BAP, not because something cool.

Back