Off-Road Social Hosted by Down For Mobbing September 2nd

Off-Road Social: Come one, come all to the ultimate off-road celebration! Enjoy axe throwing, beer, food, vendors, and vehicle displays at this one-of-a-kind event. All ages welcome, but 21+ to drink.

Black Illustrated Birthday Invitation.pdf.png

Last edited:
Is it a club???
I do think we need a prerunner club like the 4wd guys have but there is a lot to make that happen.

Off-Road Social will be hosted by Down For Mobbing and will focus on community building and fundraising through these summertime meets. Overall goal is to giveback to the companies that are fighting to keep land use open for all. Prerunner s & Brews is just the name of the meet.

Last edited:
Location is is TBD for sure going to be in SD

This will be more of a gathering than an event. This is a place we can come and play games, eat food and enjoy the other awesome stuff they have to offer.

What days would you guys most likely be willing to show up? They said Monday and Wednesday are their slowest days of the week meaning there is more space for trucks and people. Please let me know if we should do it Monday, Wednesday, or on a Saturday.

Last edited:
I'm in for wednesdays!
I ran a poll on the IG and said I would let them pick and people picked Saturday by a land slide. We will host this on a Saturday even though it will be busy we will still show up. If this first gathering turns out to be a success I am going to ask if we can do a movie night out in the parking lot.

I ran a poll on the IG and said I would let them pick and people picked Saturday by a land slide. We will host this on a Saturday even though it will be busy we will still show up. If this first gathering turns out to be a success I am going to ask if we can do a movie night out in the parking lot.
if you need a blow up screen and projector i have them.... but i have no idea how to use the projector. lol

Yesterday we met with Alesmith Brewing company in San Diego to see the location and go over details! The area is massive with good amount of parking outside. They're willing to give us the back of the building but will come at a price of course. Estimated to fit 12 10x10 vendors and maybe 10 display vehicles inside the building. There is even a axe throwing area we could take over too. Once we come up with the fee to rent the area we can nail down a date. What do you guys think about ending the night with a off-road movie like "The Baja Bug Movie"?
IMG_0997.pngIMG_1002.png

Is this still a Monday and Wednesday event?
If we did it on those days we would not be able to get this large area. During the week it would have to be first come first service type meet where they would only give us the normal space they offer to the public. It would be on a Saturday if we rented this area.

Looking at a off road calendar, August and September are packed full of events. October is pretty open halfway through the month but I would like to get something going before than. September 9th is the date we're looking at right now. That would be the weekend before the Baja 400. I am open to date suggestions.

If we did it on those days we would not be able to get this large area. During the week it would have to be first come first service type meet where they would only give us the normal space they offer to the public. It would be on a Saturday if we rented this area.

Looking at a off road calendar, August and September are packed full of events. October is pretty open halfway through the month but I would like to get something going before than. September 9th is the date we're looking at right now. That would be the weekend before the Baja 400. I am open to date suggestions.
stoked for you guys on this. i will support however we can. sept 9th i will be out of town.

Yesterday we met with Alesmith Brewing company in San Diego to see the location and go over details! The area is massive with good amount of parking outside. They're willing to give us the back of the building but will come at a price of course. Estimated to fit 12 10x10 vendors and maybe 10 display vehicles inside the building. There is even a axe throwing area we could take over too. Once we come up with the fee to rent the area we can nail down a date. What do you guys think about ending the night with a off-road movie like "The Baja Bug Movie"?
View attachment 12851View attachment 12852
Hey man, once you have the details ironed out reach out to kylel@bajadesigns.com, we would love to be apart of this.
Best,
Brandon

Back