not a suggestion, more of a question for the ra-tard i iz

UR_Mawm69

ok, elliotster, wallsters/steveycuteboy, every1esle............

every time i refresh the page im on or go to a new page, THESE ADS ALWAYS POP UP!!!!!!!!!! im assuming they kind of go with whatever ive been searching the interwebz for but how do i make them go away forever?
or is it just a thing that you guys have to pay more mulah for to not happen on the site?

not a big deal and i can just suck it up, but i just thought id ask if anyone else is having this...............
Capture.JPG

ok, elliotster, wallsters/steveycuteboy, every1esle............

every time i refresh the page im on or go to a new page, THESE ADS ALWAYS POP UP!!!!!!!!!! im assuming they kind of go with whatever ive been searching the interwebz for but how do i make them go away forever?
or is it just a thing that you guys have to pay more mulah for to not happen on the site?

not a big deal and i can just suck it up, but i just thought id ask if anyone else is having this...............
View attachment 9282
Soon those annoying Google pop-up ads will be going away... Working on a few things.

yea you are welcome... about the only censorship we have done around here.

THAT'S HOW SPECIAL I AM************
(Theres always special, complex, but not really, ways around it if ur in da groop)

Soon those annoying Google pop-up ads will be going away... Working on a few things.

OK OK OK. okie dokie. i was wondering if it was something on my end i had to changer or something.
smanks DmawmPHOTO!❤️❤️❤️

Back