New Years 2023

theycallmeWALLY

Administrator
Where is everyone going out to this year? I currently have no plans but live close to Ocotillo so I may end up out there.

The 31st falls on a Saturday so I'm guessing the desert is going to be 'POPPIN' and my wife loves fireworks.

Discuss...

We are planning on going out to Ocotillo w/ my in-laws, we are taking the toy trailer sxs and some bikes, no prerunner or jeep this year :cry:
Take the golf cart. I’d be offroad worthless, but I might be down to come out and just camp.

i plan on being in ocotillo from xmas to new years... Not sure what days yet, but have the whole week off and already told the wife i wont be home.
We have talked with the guys about going out during the week and not staying for the shit show on new years.... but will see. Thanksgiving there was a ton of idiots on the road that i rather not hit with my truck.

Ill be doin shop work trying to get it ready. Might take a couple days and go up to duck creek for a snow bike ride but im doubing that will happen. i still need to mount it all up on the bike.

Ill be doin shop work trying to get it ready. Might take a couple days and go up to duck creek for a snow bike ride but im doubing that will happen. i still need to mount it all up on the bike.
Where is Duck Creek? Tried googling it but it sent me to TN

Where is Duck Creek? Tried googling it but it sent me to TN
Duck creek village, UT. its up by Brianhead park. we rode there last year as a test run for my other bike but snow build up was low in the cinder area north of the highway where the park is. it was grabbing our ski's pretty bad. the south side of the highway was tits though. its the closest area that gets enough snow for us to ride and my buddy's been jonesin to go.

pic from last year
uiN9PZ9.jpg

i have a 2020 ktm 450xc-f now and need to make sure the fit kit i got for my timbersled will bolt it all up. it should but i have the tss shock that goes where the stock ktm shock goes (normally its just a rod there) and usually the airbox is in the way.

Duck creek village, UT. its up by Brianhead park. we rode there last year as a test run for my other bike but snow build up was low in the cinder area north of the highway where the park is. it was grabbing our ski's pretty bad. the south side of the highway was tits though. its the closest area that gets enough snow for us to ride and my buddy's been jonesin to go.

pic from last year
uiN9PZ9.jpg

i have a 2020 ktm 450xc-f now and need to make sure the fit kit i got for my timbersled will bolt it all up. it should but i have the tss shock that goes where the stock ktm shock goes (normally its just a rod there) and usually the airbox is in the way.
Dude those things look rad.. I'm sure I'd shoot my eye out as I have like 2hrs of seat time total on a dirt bike in my life.
I've always wanted to try snowmobiling

the goats are always out in Hammertown.
if I can manage to get home from Florida with some luck I should be out there too.

our plans have changed and now road tripping to Tennesee for a trailer.
might be in oco this weekend if anyone is down.

Back