New Years 2023

pretty positive we'll be in Gordons Wednesday or Thursday, till Saturday. papa doesn't want to pack up and drive home on New Years day.

HOPEFULLY, bringing my shitbox, even though its pointless at the dunes and sucks dick since it can't go anywhere but in the flats/canal road. it looks cool & makes me look cool.......... i think, at least.

Dude those things look rad.. I'm sure I'd shoot my eye out as I have like 2hrs of seat time total on a dirt bike in my life.
I've always wanted to try snowmobiling
so i would highly recommend doing this over snowmobiling. its actually easier to do that a dirt bike as the steering is heavier, its harder to tip over and its WAY quicker to get good at than a snowmobile. ive ridden a snowmobile quite a few times and i just cant get the hang of boondocking. shit makes no damn sense to me and i wreck. They are fast as shit in a straight line though.

weve had total dirt bike newbs out on snowbikes and they have gone everywhere us experenced guys go! hardest part is learning to stop without putting your feet out. the track holds you upright but if you lean, you go over. putting your foot into 6ft of powder doesnt do you any good at keeping you up lmao.

well. i worked in the garage most of the week.
We started our drive monday and made it 800 miles to Albuquerque, landon got super sick so we turned around and went home. Super uneventful

Gordons with papa

didnt camp WITH the ex/baby momma/her boyfriend/"cool guy new dune group", but close by so Brogs wasn't ever more than a 5 minute drive down camp.

didnt go on any LONG runs, mainly just different dune paths to the hill and back a few times. but it was fun. BroggieBear had a blast riding his quad around and up and down the whoopy canal road.

61440.jpeg

61437.jpeg

61439.jpeg

61436.jpeg

61434.jpeg

20221230_134527.jpg

20221230_134505.jpg

Last edited:
Flew to Cabo for a few days to see my Buddy's house. He's been down there near Todo Santos for a few years now and has been telling me I needed to come check it out. Finally ran out of excuses. Plane flight was only $300 and it was just food and drink expenses after that.

Then I got home late Saturday evening (new years eve). Woke up and had planned a short day trip out to Ocotillo to visit with Kaleb and drop off some swag. It was a good plan since it was pouring rain out our house the entire day.

While I was there I met up with dudes in a Bronco and went on a little run with them. Super fun day overall besides the drive home with crazy traffic, wind and rain.

Well I was lucky enough to only be out in a medically induced coma for 9 days and ICU for 23 days. Every TBI is different that's for sure, I got fortunate mine wasn't as bad as it could have been.
I know all that.... haha i was being my smartass self!

Back