New guy on the block

Boardmandan

Hi everyone I’m Dan I’m from El Cajon CA I drive a 94 Toyota pickup extended cab mild built prerunner. Little bit about me, I grew up mostly in Southern California from valley center to national city, Escondido and now lakeside, finished high school up in Washington state an then joined the navy. I’m currently stationed in Ventura CA but I drive down every weekend to lakeside to visit family, hoping to meet some of you an get to help anyone I can.9E37C7F1-6BAB-41C7-A0A5-1F8CD075207C.jpeg

Hi everyone I’m Dan I’m from El Cajon CA I drive a 94 Toyota pickup extended cab mild built prerunner. Little bit about me, I grew up mostly in Southern California from valley center to national city, Escondido and now lakeside, finished high school up in Washington state an then joined the navy. I’m currently stationed in Ventura CA but I drive down every weekend to lakeside to visit family, hoping to meet some of you an get to help anyone I can.View attachment 3992
Welcome dude!

Right up the road from ya in Thousand oaks... Good looking truck.. I like your parking brake 😂 I've got the same one on my pile

Thanks for joining!

Used to live in Oxnard... now living in Valley Center. Looks like we are living opposite lives!

Are you coming out to the Clean up Next weekend?

Thanks for joining!

Used to live in Oxnard... now living in Valley Center. Looks like we are living opposite lives!

Are you coming out to the Clean up Next weekend?
My mom lives in VC next to elote stand when you come up the grade, and unfortunately I won’t make it to the cleanup due to lack of funds for gas, military doesn’t pay much

Welcome dude!

Right up the road from ya in Thousand oaks... Good looking truck.. I like your parking brake 😂 I've got the same one on my pile
Yea with all the travel in the back stock parking brake won’t work but it also has a 08 Tacoma axle in it but I didn’t hook up brakes either so I drive around with only fronts lol

Yea with all the travel in the back stock parking brake won’t work but it also has a 08 Tacoma axle in it but I didn’t hook up brakes either so I drive around with only fronts lol
I love your pickup! Makes me really miss mine!

Also, WHAT hahahaha. I'm in Simi. Let me know if you need help getting some new brake lines made in a couple weeks once we finish moving

Back