Need help with bike whether to upgrade or buy a new one

95_Bluwhale

Hey guys I have a 09 Norco shore 3 used for the past few years since we bought it up in mammoth I’ve taken it back to mammoth a while ago and it started falling apart on all the plastic pieces I’ve been thinking about upgrading but not sure what to do at all and also interested in something like a Specialized Status because the Norco is a bit small for me as my dad bought it for him and he’s shorter so it’s a M and I need like a L. What’s some info and thoughts to help it’s all stock except the front fork was switched to a downhill style fork

Hey guys I have a 09 Norco shore 3 used for the past few years since we bought it up in mammoth I’ve taken it back to mammoth a while ago and it started falling apart on all the plastic pieces I’ve been thinking about upgrading but not sure what to do at all and also interested in something like a Specialized Status because the Norco is a bit small for me as my dad bought it for him and he’s shorter so it’s a M and I need like a L. What’s some info and thoughts to help it’s all stock except the front fork was switched to a downhill style fork
Get the newer bike with the newer frame and the correct size for your height. Even with substantially less travel, geometry of the newer frames are going to be such a night and day difference over a 15 year old bike.

Back