NEED DESERT BUDDIES

Braden Merville

Hey whats up, im braden merville. Im 19 and have a 96 ranger that ive been building for the past year. The project is slowly coming together but i need some people to go out to shred with. Ive always been in love with pre runners so about a year ago i decided to sell my reliable daily and buy a shitbox ranger for dirt cheap that has now consumed my whole savings. I put so much time into this thing and dont have anybody to cruise with. I live in thousand oaks (ventura county) area and im looking for someone local to hang, build, and shred with. I gotta get this damn ranger in the dirt so if any people or groups are interested in adding another member please let me know.
My phone number is 805-953-9237
Instagram Braden_merville
IMG_0915.jpeg

Hey whats up, im braden merville. Im 19 and have a 96 ranger that ive been building for the past year. The project is slowly coming together but i need some people to go out to shred with. Ive always been in love with pre runners so about a year ago i decided to sell my reliable daily and buy a shitbox ranger for dirt cheap that has now consumed my whole savings. I put so much time into this thing and dont have anybody to cruise with. I live in thousand oaks (ventura county) area and im looking for someone local to hang, build, and shred with. I gotta get this damn ranger in the dirt so if any people or groups are interested in adding another member please let me know.
My phone number is 805-953-9237
Instagram Braden_merville
View attachment 4467
Welcome dude ! We’ll be planning some runs on here in the near future. Tons of rad peeps on here chime in on your build if you have questions and also to cruise out to desert with. We putting on a meet at Pedals and Pints in Thousand Oaks Near the mall Nov 12. 7pm Bring the truck and come hang out !

Elliott

Thanks for joining sir!

As Elliot said please come out to the Pedals and Pints meet on Nov 12th. Should be a solid turn out!

What is all done to the truck?

Cool! There’s a ton of people from the Simi, Moorpark, TO area coming out of the woodwork. Definitely cruise to the pedals and pints meet!

Back