Mike's Ocho Cuatro Bronco

love seeing all the iterations of the bronco, Mikey.

but for real - do you have any indication of why you kept having transmission failures?
I'm asking... cause my truck will use a 6.0 w/ 4L80 and now i'm worried.

love seeing all the iterations of the bronco, Mikey.

but for real - do you have any indication of why you kept having transmission failures?
I'm asking... cause my truck will use a 6.0 w/ 4L80 and now i'm worried.

If you have a competent builder that uses good Coan parts you'll be just fine. I really like JuanCo. He's down your way and he's built us a ton of transmissions since I used him on my last rebuild and we've had zero issues with anything he does for us.

Also he blew up a couple ford m5od-r2 5 speed manuals behind the LS too. They couldn't handle the added LS power

If you have a competent builder that uses good Coan parts you'll be just fine. I really like JuanCo. He's down your way and he's built us a ton of transmissions since I used him on my last rebuild and we've had zero issues with anything he does for us.
how hard is it to actually get a hold of junco these days? does he have his own shop or??? he was the 4.0 sohc guy.

Yes he does have his own shop in Chula Vista. I just had my transmission rebuilt by him a week ago. He doesn't have any social media. He only works off of his cell phone.

Tranny builders are a big deal. I'm convinced that Not every builder understands the abuse that the power intercessor tangles with.
Or they miss the little details and charge like they loved every part into place even though they just slammed it together.

Back