Looking for Deaver f67s

Logant

Hey Looking for some Deaver f67s for sale if anyone has any looking for a solid spring for less than brand new if anyone knows any please let me know

1st gen taco, maybe h70, or e30 think most 1st gen tacos find f67 sit too low with not much up travel when going spring under. May be wrong but the f67 work better on older pickups and 1st gen 5 luggers. I’m on old set of 50T from allpro but I believe the h70 from Deaver is same but tad more arch. I’m sure others can add info and please correct me if I’m wrong, it’s happened once before but I was wrong…

1st gen taco, maybe h70, or e30 think most 1st gen tacos find f67 sit too low with not much up travel when going spring under. May be wrong but the f67 work better on older pickups and 1st gen 5 luggers. I’m on old set of 50T from allpro but I believe the h70 from Deaver is same but tad more arch. I’m sure others can add info and please correct me if I’m wrong, it’s happened once before but I was wrong…
Depends how its set up. I prefer the F-67 with 12" shackles over the frame. I also cut the bump bracket off my frame though to get more up travel. That being said my truck does sit low compared to some long travel trucks.

I have a pair of H70 (or H70HD, I can't remember what they are. I can check) that I used for flex testing. They are in pieces currently but I've been meaning to put them back together and sell. $600.

Depends how its set up. I prefer the F-67 with 12" shackles over the frame. I also cut the bump bracket off my frame though to get more up travel. That being said my truck does sit low compared to some long travel trucks.
Yeah that’s the setup I was going for with the 12’’ shackles

IMG_9797.jpeg
For more up I chopped the rear of the frame after the shackle mount and welded in some 2x2 tube.

Back