Let's talk insurance.

Yeah I just checked their website. It's like an aftermarket warranty on a vehicle but with insurance.

"About Us
Tredder is an insurance policy that works hand in hand with your current vehicle policy, providing coverage for the modifications that you've installed to make your adventure vehicle perfectly fit your needs. We protect the cool gear, while your current policy protects the stock stuff."

Copy so it's insurance for aftermarket parts and regular insurance for dmv and fender benders. So whatever the cost is in addition to your normal insurance. I'd also make sure your normal insurance and tredder have an agreement in writing saying what parts eachother cover. Like prerunner bumper should be tredder BUT they may just cover the extra cost over stock bunper that your factory insurance would cover not tredder covering 100% of the aftermarket part and shop labor replacement

i have my fraptor insured through american modern for a stated value. had to send them pics... Now will i ever see a dime? who knows.

I saw that post on my way to Sand Hollow this weekend...looks like Toyko marine in the parent company they are running it through. Must be some special program this agency has set up. I just got a quote from them and I'm having them send me a specimen policy so I can take a look at the exclusions...I’ll take a look and report back. Sounds too good to be true if I’m being honest. Would be pretty rad if its legit

Back