Let’s get sketchy

Camper shell fun

Hello everyone name is Michael Allen i’m new to this forum, but I’m not new to getting sketchy and taking chances going sketchy places. Someone here may be able to vouch for my off-road antics and partaking in Offroad shenanigans that are questionable at times. I look forward to keeping up with the forum and posting from time to time. If you were on Desert Rangers you may recognize my screen name as I was on there years ago but have not logged in in quite a while. So if I haven’t met you I look forward to meeting you and if I have met you then good day.

Hello everyone name is Michael Allen i’m new to this forum, but I’m not new to getting sketchy and taking chances going sketchy places. Someone here may be able to vouch for my off-road antics and partaking in Offroad shenanigans that are questionable at times. I look forward to keeping up with the forum and posting from time to time. If you were on Desert Rangers you may recognize my screen name as I was on there years ago but have not logged in in quite a while. So if I haven’t met you I look forward to meeting you and if I have met you then good day.
You had me at hello 😍

Hello! Your truck is rad! I keep seeing pop up on instantgrams. Are you the same Michael Allen that I might have known in middle school from summer camps/Community Pres. youth groups stuff? I'm Luke Pagano.

Back