KOH 2024

gtrainor21

Hi guys, are we talking about this shit show yet? I've been busier than a one legged bar tender in an ass whooping contest with life lately so forgive me if I've missed this somewhere else...

anywho, whos ready? whos not? whos already planning? I've got a laundry list of things to do to my K5 before February but I'm planning on pulling the full event this year with the old man. Plans are to bring the RV out and participate everywhere I can, especially with the clean ups. Also I'd like to do a fish taco fry one night for the BLGT camp (I anticipate that will be a thing).

Comments? Thoughts? Just want to babble on the topic? let her rip folks

Gonna miss it this year. Normally go out and help with recovery, but I wanted to do a big wheeling trip with the family this year instead. Also management of volunteers has been uh... difficult to work with the last few years, so my usual group.of homies is skipping that part this time around.

When the kiddos get a little older, we're definitely all in.

We are still unsure, I have one of the early entry passes. I liked how big it was last year, not sure if itll be that big again with 2 big desert races planned that close to it and some of the comments made by the higher ups last year though. But we might need a frame after the Cali 300. 🙃 Also still havent decided if were gonna run the Unlimited series (Parker, Mint, Cali300) or bounce around again.

Last edited:
Hi guys, are we talking about this shit show yet? I've been busier than a one legged bar tender in an ass whooping contest with life lately so forgive me if I've missed this somewhere else...

anywho, whos ready? whos not? whos already planning? I've got a laundry list of things to do to my K5 before February but I'm planning on pulling the full event this year with the old man. Plans are to bring the RV out and participate everywhere I can, especially with the clean ups. Also I'd like to do a fish taco fry one night for the BLGT camp (I anticipate that will be a thing).

Comments? Thoughts? Just want to babble on the topic? let her rip folks

Yes! We will be out there again. I liked @Giant Geoff zone near Turkey claw last year I'd like camp up there again this year. Definitely way better than hammertown proper.

Not totally certain just yet wtf we are doing but we are going to be involved with making the trash situation better. More to come on this as it unravels. We are gonna need help for sure.

Totally down to put together a few different food-related gatherings... I'd like to do the top of Chocolate Thunder... Tacos at the top at least one night.

Looking forward to it all!

E

Yes! We will be out there again. I liked @Giant Geoff zone near Turkey claw last year I'd like camp up there again this year. Definitely way better than hammertown proper.

Not totally certain just yet wtf we are doing but we are going to be involved with making the trash situation better. More to come on this as it unravels. We are gonna need help for sure.

Totally down to put together a few different food-related gatherings... I'd like to do the top of Chocolate Thunder... Tacos at the top at least one night.

Looking forward to it all!

E
Yep that spot was not bad at all! I'll pitch in some supplies on Chocolate Thunder Taco night at the very least, was also planning on dragging my little 5X10 trailer out for the cleanup activities.

I make it every year, usually just have to con someone into pulling my truck or my camper out there, as for the last 4 years the wife has been knocked up or with one hanging off the tit, now X2.
Down to help out and drink beer!! Haven't missed a year since 2012.

I make it every year, usually just have to con someone into pulling my truck or my camper out there, as for the last 4 years the wife has been knocked up or with one hanging off the tit, now X2.
Down to help out and drink beer!! Haven't missed a year since 2012.
Thats my struggle is getting everything out there. one year I took the trailer and rode around with others, the next I slept in the back seat of my rig for the couple days I could be there... need to build a crawler-hauler or something like that if I plan on doing this every year

Is there a general consensus of 1st or 2nd weekend? I typically go 2nd weekend to catch the 4400 race, but thinking the desert race of the 1st weekend this year. Thursday- Sunday.
Then just have to convince Tommy to let me park 2 trailers by his shop until my March meet out there again with the DTX crew.

I'll be out to spectate the desert race, than back home in my bed. I will probably journey into hammertown atleasst one of the nights to meet up with everyone, if I can find the camp in the sea of campers around hammertown.

Back