Just another ranger

Heck yeah it's cool. What are the specs on this bad dog?
1994 ranger with a 2.3 and manual trans, 8.8 out of an explorer custom unequal length beams with camburg shock hoops and engine cage running 16” 2.5 king coilovers. Has a cab cage and some old school corbeau seats the rear has a super simple bed cage with some 16” 2.5 3 tube bypass and a 30 gallon fuel cell behind the axle. 15” alcoas off a bronco and 37” tensor dsr’s “the best tire I’ve ever ran” trying to keep this thing as og 90’s pre runner as I can. I can post more pics of fab and what not that I’ve done on the truck if more people are interested. 🤘🏼

i saw you rip by last KOH and was in awe. i love this truck such a perfect set up. dont ever change it it only gets less fun from here i promise you
I wouldn't say don't ever change it but... only change things when they break or are about to break due to safety. Also don't ride in a truck like Marcel's because that will spiral things down a path you don't want to take haha.

I wouldn't say don't ever change it but... only change things when they break or are about to break due to safety. Also don't ride in a truck like Marcel's because that will spiral things down a path you don't want to take haha.
and once youre on that path youll look back and think about what an idiot you are....ask me how i know hahahahaha

and once youre on that path youll look back and think about what an idiot you are....ask me how i know hahahahaha
what dont you like about your truck? seems like shes pretty much setup and ready to be hammered on??

ADB0BE1D-8761-4855-A6A5-5F8229103DA3.jpeg
I think I’m gonna put the AR-23’s back on the truck I like the alcoas and wanted to change it up but kinda missin this look what’s everyone think??

Back