how do I volunteer for off-road races

88WhiteTurd

so to be fair I have done very minimal research into doing this but I thought some of yall might have some advice. I have made a NORRA account and that's it. but i do know they need people at checkpoints and other stuff. I have no relation to any kind of motorsports and I would love to experience some of this shit firsthand, thankyou

so to be fair I have done very minimal research into doing this but I thought some of yall might have some advice. I have made a NORRA account and that's it. but i do know they need people at checkpoints and other stuff. I have no relation to any kind of motorsports and I would love to experience some of this shit firsthand, thankyou
Where are you located ?

Check out MORE desert races, they’re always looking for some help..
Mojave Off Road Enthusiasts.
The races are somewhat close, Barstow, Johnson valley and next one Glen Helen 7/13-14

i have never volunteered, but met one of my best friends when he volunteered for a race about 20 years ago. Good way to get to meet people in the sport and give back.

I have been a volunteer for BITD Vegas to Reno for 15+ years, its a pretty thankless job but its fun to a part of the action. Some friends and I run a check point and road crossing just south Fallon Nv. We just signed up as volunteers on the BITD (Best in the desert) website and they have called us back every year since.

Back