Golf cart beats TT’s at SS 300

Super interesting. My thoughts are that the course was extra soft and technical. Considering a Class 1 took top box there must have been a lot of soft tight turns that made it hard for the 2wd TT's to get back to speed.

Stoked for the Goft carts at this race, but they weren't even close to this type of finish at the SF where it's mostly flat out whoops. Looks like the closest UTV at that race was 45th overall.

Super interesting. My thoughts are that the course was extra soft and technical. Considering a Class 1 took top box there must have been a lot of soft tight turns that made it hard for the 2wd TT's to get back to speed.

Stoked for the Goft carts at this race, but they weren't even close to this type of finish at the SF where it's mostly flat out whoops. Looks like the closest UTV at that race was 45th overall.
This was the ideal course for a sxs, technical stuff the sxs will dominate but like you mentioned long wide open stuff is their weakness. Still impressive as fuck for something built for a fraction of the price. We folks are experiencing a big change in off-road racing

thats dumb, they will just add weight to the car to meet it. its not goin gto change this situation to the point it will appease them lol
added weight will kill the carts speed, so that wont work.
I can see a weight issue being a class one comes up on a golf cart at speed that seems dangerous. But they know the risk they are taking

added weight will kill the carts speed, so that wont work.
I can see a weight issue being a class one comes up on a golf cart at speed that seems dangerous. But they know the risk they are taking
in a course like they ran, 4wd will still be king and nimbleness of the smaller car. weights going to hurt things but its not going to be the equalizer unless we are talking about adding somthing like 1500lbs MORE to a car. either way, its rediculous on an "unlimited" class. thats the whole point of the class.

Back