geoffs giant motorsports baja mini tour 2023

A couple of the Raptor Run groups do Baja runs that look like a ton of fun, but cost of entry is pretty steep. We need to plan a more low budget BLGT Baja Run.

Oh yeah I love watching all the videos. BRR puts on a great run but there's no way in hell I can afford to pay $7k for a week long trip. And if I remember correctly you have to pay for all your fuel and lunches. I think the EXO guys put on similar runs for like $3500. Still nuts to think that people pay that.

Oh yeah I love watching all the videos. BRR puts on a great run but there's no way in hell I can afford to pay $7k for a week long trip. And if I remember correctly you have to pay for all your fuel and lunches. I think the EXO guys put on similar runs for like $3500. Still nuts to think that people pay that.
Exactly! There's gotta be a few people on here with some Baja experience that could lead, or at least help us setup a route. And Airbnb's seem decently cheap down there so I don't think it would cost us more than $3k. I just want to explore Baja with some like minded people in search of bad lines, good times, tacos, cervezas, and more tacos

Ive never done a baja "run", but I know a long weekend in san felipe in a rented house, split between a handful of people that are eating a combo of taco stand food, restaurants, and food that they brought (same with beer), is roughly $500/ea total. Of course your mileage may vary, but figure $100/person/day and you'll probably have money leftover (I would).

A San Felipe weekend would be cool. Most people have campers, we could even stay at one of the campgrounds. I went down to San Felipe this year for the 250 and had a blast spectating the race, but didn't really get to do much exploring. Terra Crew even has a 3 video series of "San Felipe Hotspots"

Always a great time! Charlie Brown, what happen to you?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_8462.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8462.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 17
  • thumbnail_IMG_8556.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8556.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 17
  • thumbnail_IMG_8558.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8558.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 17
  • thumbnail_IMG_8559.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8559.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 16
  • thumbnail_IMG_8561.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8561.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail_IMG_8564.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8564.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail_IMG_8565.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8565.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail_IMG_8566.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8566.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 18
That's the plan...

Just gotta make sure the team owner is 100% on board. We still haven't signed up or booked rooms yet haha.

Back