Friends of Oceano Dunes Beach Cleanup- June 16

I’ll be out for the day with the family. Just in the big dorky van so I won’t be duning.
Looking forward to hanging with the boys and my kids like the trash cleanups.
Hey 4LowLance, I’m thinking about driving up the Explorer prerunner. I’ll bring a tow strap for you in case there’s no EV Rivian around to pull your van out if it gets stuck! And that van is not dorky, but it’s driver may be…Keith

Hey 4LowLance, I’m thinking about driving up the Explorer prerunner. I’ll bring a tow strap for you in case there’s no EV Rivian around to pull your van out if it gets stuck! And that van is not dorky, but it’s driver may be…Keith
You promised not to tell anyone I got pulled out by an EV!

So this supposed promise I made to not tell anyone... were we drinking by a campfire at the time? If so, everyone knows that doesn't count! I guess this is more content for your next podcast Buddy, you're welcome! And I don't mean "Buddy" like in Elf! (beat you to it). The dude in the Rivian must have been stoked, he was probably the feature article on the next online edition of "EV Times Today" or some PC bs like that! The article probably read:

"EV Rivian rescues big dorky fossil fuel burning 4x4 Ford van hopelessly stuck in the mud at Hungry Valley"! lol

Planning on making it out with the fam. Probably just go for day maybe do a quick one nighter... Would I be able to roll on to the beach late and camp? I am sure the gate shack closed pretty early these days.
If you need a spot to camp and it's blown out or sold out, I'm right up the road with plenty of room for a trailer.

All these days for pismo always fall on a day I can't make. This is my anniversary 😂 hey babe let's go clean up trash for #15
I conned my wife into Calico trails for our anniversary Bro, you can do it!! “Hey babe, I have a big surprise beach day planned for us” SURPRISE!!

With the help of ALLCO (Austin lessel) I got my rear 4.0 bypasses mounted up today. Had to do some pretty good bed cage tube notching to get them to fit and clear, but we should be in the green zone and ready to go.
I'm only 10 mins from pismo, so if anyone needs to stash trailers, rigs, do repairs etc, I've got a lift, welder, and plenty of cut off disks to fuck shit up.
How many people are headed out from here?

We have a strict tow strap for beer policy! Make sure your coolers are full 🍺 @Pt Mugu RAM 4x4 @4lowlance @dwphoto

Stoked to see the good response and BLGT turnout for Sunday’s cleanup guys! We will post the cleanup basecamp location late Thursday once we’re on the beach and have the spot scouted out. It will be posted on the @friendsofoceanodunes Insta and I’ll post it up here too. Thanks boys, see ya on the beach!

With the help of ALLCO (Austin lessel) I got my rear 4.0 bypasses mounted up today. Had to do some pretty good bed cage tube notching to get them to fit and clear, but we should be in the green zone and ready to go.
I'm only 10 mins from pismo, so if anyone needs to stash trailers, rigs, do repairs etc, I've got a lift, welder, and plenty of cut off disks to fuck shit up.
How many people are headed out from here?
@sdecurti and I will be out there Saturday AM planning on hanging out on the beach most of the day Saturday then camping on the beach Saturday night with @Jared MacLeod....Sunday Clean up should be rad!

Bringing the Tundra out

I am towing up Shane's Jeep. He an I will be there at some point yet to be decided. He needs a track bar bushing and I could really use tires. But you can't get stuck if your tires can't dig right.... :D

@sdecurti and I will be out there Saturday AM planning on hanging out on the beach most of the day Saturday then camping on the beach Saturday night with @Jared MacLeod....Sunday Clean up should be rad!

Bringing the Tundra out
Sounds like I need to bring the Blackstone out for a late night meatpocalypse unless you are bringing the camp chef.

I am towing up Shane's Jeep. He an I will be there at some point yet to be decided. He needs a track bar bushing and I could really use tires. But you can't get stuck if your tires can't dig right.... :D
Sounds like I need to bring the Blackstone out for a late night meatpocalypse unless you are bringing the camp chef.
I got some 35s FOUR Sail with your name on them

and wasnt going to bring my grill.

You guys partying it up tonight? Just slapped the thing back together fully. Could come out tonight after the races, or just grab a brekky b'rto in the AM and head out.

Back