FOA shocks?

Oh4Tahoe

Looking at reasonably priced offerings for shocks as I need some front shocks but don’t want to go whole hog as in the future I plan on going to a coilover up front.

what are your thoughts on FOA shocks?

Sorry but no....

I mean I haven't seen anything new from them in a lonnnnnnngggg time... But I have never heard anything good from them and I had a horrible experience with the product... NOT their customer service though. They were always good about taking care of the customers but the product was just garbage.

But I'd hit up ADS on here and see what their prices are

I had foas on the rear of my wifes truck wayyy back in the day. After every trip out I would have to replace seals for leaking, hoses would leak, pistons were trash. just quality is not good in my opinion. The customer service was great. best i have ever had from any company. My opinion find some used swayaways if you are on a budget on facebook market place, offer up or race dezert. What size do you need.

6” travel, 2.5 preferred

I could probably go 8” travel would have to whip up some short towers

I would stay away from those. I had a set of 16" foa smooth bodies about 12-13 years ago. They leaked constantly and the coating on the shocks started falling apart. They had great customer service and sent me replacement parts for free but i would go another route.

The best bet would be find some used shocks and get them rebuilt.

Looking at reasonably priced offerings for shocks as I need some front shocks but don’t want to go whole hog as in the future I plan on going to a coilover up front.

what are your thoughts on FOA shocks?
give us a call or dm we might have what you need for a deal

Back