Finally made it over!

gtrainor21

What's up everyone? Been meaning to jump on here for a while now, I'm Greg... I currently live in southeastern AZ though I've spent quite a bit of time in southwestern CO, so those are the areas I'm more familiar with. Hoping in time to do some more wheeling in southern CA and maybe meet up with some of the members here in the process! I'll try and post up details on my current rig and other builds I plan on starting as I figure things out around here.

I spend most of the winter wheeling months in Glamis on my dirt bike usually, summer months I take my 91 K5 Jimmy up to my parents place in Ouray CO and wheel around there, Telluride, Silverton, etc. I just got back from a trip from Glamis and KOH for my second year last week (totally spacing his name at the moment but met one of the BLGT guys while I was at KOH and he gave me the final push to come on over).

Cheers guys!

What's up everyone? Been meaning to jump on here for a while now, I'm Greg... I currently live in southeastern AZ though I've spent quite a bit of time in southwestern CO, so those are the areas I'm more familiar with. Hoping in time to do some more wheeling in southern CA and maybe meet up with some of the members here in the process! I'll try and post up details on my current rig and other builds I plan on starting as I figure things out around here.

I spend most of the winter wheeling months in Glamis on my dirt bike usually, summer months I take my 91 K5 Jimmy up to my parents place in Ouray CO and wheel around there, Telluride, Silverton, etc. I just got back from a trip from Glamis and KOH for my second year last week (totally spacing his name at the moment but met one of the BLGT guys while I was at KOH and he gave me the final push to come on over).

Cheers guys!

Was either me (Elliott) or Wally (@theycallmeWALLY ) Welcome aboard.

Still trying to recover from KOH... on the struggle bus the last 2 days. woof!

Was either me (Elliott) or Wally (@theycallmeWALLY ) Welcome aboard.

Still trying to recover from KOH... on the struggle bus the last 2 days. woof!
Thanks! After cruising around the forum the past couple nights I figured it was Wally that I met in Geoff's camp.

Something to be said about that post KOH struggle bus... pain is temporary, stories are forever. That's why we keep going back for more!

Stoked to meet you dude and thanks for the Ride at KOH.

So your parents got a Place up in Ouray.... We should plan a trip!

So your parents got a Place up in Ouray.... We should plan a trip!
Absolutely! I was thinking about it the other night actually, so I'll start a Ouray trip thread here shortly. I try and get up there at least twice a summer, if we can get something organized that would be bitchin

Absolutely! I was thinking about it the other night actually, so I'll start a Ouray trip thread here shortly. I try and get up there at least twice a summer, if we can get something organized that would be bitchin
Yes it would...

It's been 4-5 years since I've been out there and itching to get back. My family hasn't been either so I've been wanting to make something happen.

welcome. show and tell more about offroding in Colorado.
Here’s a few pics to share for now! I have family from western CO and I lived the majority of the past 8 years in Ouray while working around the state. Most of these pics are around the San Juans... ouray, silverton, telluride, lake city. I have so many pics of the area, but it wouldn’t do justice.

Tomboy mine site (what’s left of it)
D7BB39DE-6C61-4EB3-9AC1-FAD4E390B8B8.jpeg

My original K5 somewhere heading towards ImogeneA2A4062A-5A31-423D-AC25-B475E19618A8.jpeg
Head of Poughkeepsie gulchDC627B35-1ED8-45AE-BE94-7BC58FAE7143.jpeg
Heading up towards California pass (I believe) from animas forksEDCD1D12-7880-4016-A026-5486582D6482.jpeg
Dropping into telluride in black bear passE2B4D48A-AA2A-4383-A9DE-1D609C9CA479.jpeg
Up on red mountain somewhere in the Sunday cruiser888DB594-78FF-49A2-B3DC-0279E4318789.jpeg
Corkscrew gulch in a snow slide path66A4AA0A-506D-47DA-8D32-6FC7D94C2A3F.jpeg
Top of the main obstacle on Poughkeepsie gulch last summer16795396-E8E7-435E-93ED-8A4009E59F73.jpeg
Quick ride to the top of Imogene after work a couple summers agoEDFE28ED-2138-4041-A5F6-CC974BE7DF39.jpeg
Looking down corkscrew gulch78B5BE0C-7ACE-4345-92CB-F810D35D1BD1.jpeg

Back