Curt Leduc Swap Meet 2023

Do I need parts and a reason to window shop?yes. Do I have the money to actually buy any of the shit I need? Definitely not. Will I go? As much as I want to because I miss going. Probably not. 15 month old at home with another one on the way. Wife's in nesting mode. So in short I'd love to but can't.

I heard it's cancelled but I'll be there with some products and stuff I'm not gonna be using for sail. Also gonna get to use my lance camper for the first time as well. Should be a great time and much closer drive at 2hrs instead of 4.5 hrs last time I went.

I heard it's cancelled but I'll be there with some products and stuff I'm not gonna be using for sail. Also gonna get to use my lance camper for the first time as well. Should be a great time and much closer drive at 2hrs instead of 4.5 hrs last time I went.
This will be my first chance to try out my camper as well. I’d be happy to be your neighbor. Too bad it’s cancelled.

Bummed I'm missing it but honestly I don't have shit to sell or buy so I guess it's a good thing!

i really want to, but too much stuff going on... I have some stuff i need to offload too....
I heard that they wont let people shop the night before? any truth to that? that was always the fun part.

Last time I went to the swapmeet the night before was no shopping, but you could walk around and prerun to hopefully spot a deal on someones trailer or in their truck. This year swapmeet is Sat at 3PM till lights out, and again Sunday AM starting at 5AM. So deals will be made Sat evening now and people are gonna hope to sell for profit on Sunday, as that is what I am going to be doing myself

Yeah no unloading stuff and they are going around on scooters and stuff keeping an eye on everything. That's why I am preselling some items so you can pickup whenever you get there

according to the flyer, it looks like the gate does not open for venders til sat at 8 am for set up. gate opens for general at 3 pm sat. not much time for pre sales. which is good. it has been the larges complaint to curt and is why not many go if you are not a seller. that and some or not true "swapmeet" prices. I am sure curt wants to grow it so more rules to guide growth

Yeah everytime I went in the past I would pay for vendors booth so I could shop the night before. Also made trips back to my truck much much shorter. Now I go to sell stuff not so much buy things.

I know tehachapi is snowing when friend drove through this morning and right now at my home in Lucerne Valley it just started lightly snowing and I can see the wind is blowing it towards me from the mountains

I’m going to play it by ear. I guess worst case scenario I spend the night on the pass in the camper.

Can you go down 5 to the 58 in Bakersfield then down 395 to 15 or that add a lot of time to the trip if the grapevine is closed.

That’s what my initial thought was, but my pops is telling me that 58 usually gets more fucked up from the snow.

Back