cali 300 barstow

Fuck, I can barely run this website. haha

Wouldn't have left my caution tape and signage though?
Doesn't need to be official. We did a quick and dirty little race out at Plaster City one weekend. Since all the kids on their quads and dirtbikes wanted to be part of it, we turned it into more of poker run style event. But the idea was there. We picked out 3 spots in the desert, dropped some plastic containers with some bullet rounds in them and timed everyone when they left and when they arrived. Even though it ended up not being a real race, everyone was into it. Some went fast, some slow, some got a little lost but we all had fun.

We also put on a little race right outside of our camp. I dropped like 5 cones about 200-300 yards out. Made a starting line and timed everyone. Everyone had to race out, do a 180 around the furthest cone, zig-zag around a couple of cones and haul ass back to the finish line. Trucks, quads, dirbikes all raced individually. The bragging between everyone was pretty funny to listen to.

Doesn't need to be official. We did a quick and dirty little race out at Plaster City one weekend. Since all the kids on their quads and dirtbikes wanted to be part of it, we turned it into more of poker run style event. But the idea was there. We picked out 3 spots in the desert, dropped some plastic containers with some bullet rounds in them and timed everyone when they left and when they arrived. Even though it ended up not being a real race, everyone was into it. Some went fast, some slow, some got a little lost but we all had fun.

We also put on a little race right outside of our camp. I dropped like 5 cones about 200-300 yards out. Made a starting line and timed everyone. Everyone had to race out, do a 180 around the furthest cone, zig-zag around a couple of cones and haul ass back to the finish line. Trucks, quads, dirbikes all raced individually. The bragging between everyone was pretty funny to listen to.
All this sounds like a lot of fun!

Back