BLGT/TW Superstition Jan 19-21

Dirt Yota

Hey guys with @dwphoto blessing I am posting up about the 14th Annual Tacomaworld Superstition meet on Jan 19-21. Mark those calendars!!! I attended several until my truck met its end there due to a sand deer or was it a desert ninja… Anyways these meets were always a great time with all makes, models and skill levels welcome. Attached a link to the TW ongoing thread for the meet with photos for several years back. I will add info as I hear about it.

Agreed! Would be rad to a group of BLGT trucks out there! Place has something for every kind of build! Mall crawlers with all the broverlanding gear, go fast prerunners/race trucks, trail/crawling rigs to bone stock and even prelanders 😜 will have a blast!

Agreed! Would be rad to a group of BLGT trucks out there! Place has something for every kind of build! Mall crawlers with all the broverlanding gear, go fast prerunners/race trucks, trail/crawling rigs to bone stock and even prelanders 😜 will have a blast!
So you're saying I flat tow the mouse with the shit box 4runner?

my birthday weekend. i have been wanting to make more trips from oco to superstition so this might be a good reason to.

Even more reason to come it’s now a bday party too!!!

Back when I went with old truck I missed the super to oco and back runs… not this time!!!

I tow my toyota with a ford. All makes are welcome. People from a long time ago remember this meet. Still the same vibe with a few different faces. Few SD and AZ locals sometimes just do a day run on the Saturday.

I tow my toyota with a ford. All makes are welcome. People from a long time ago remember this meet. Still the same vibe with a few different faces. Few SD and AZ locals sometimes just do a day run on the Saturday.

If I can borrow, rent or if I sell my 16’ 4Runner I’m gonna buy a trailer for yota and haul with my chebrolet

back in the day not sure when it was (cory could probably chime in with the year el rojo was no more) i won my current links from JTA metal works before he went out of business. was a blast back them. It will be alot better this go around. Damn now that i think about it i wasnt even old enough to drink alcohol yet haha

back in the day not sure when it was (cory could probably chime in with the year el rojo was no more) i won my current links from JTA metal works before he went out of business. was a blast back them. It will be alot better this go around. Damn now that i think about it i wasnt even old enough to drink alcohol yet haha

Jan 11 2015… these trips were always a blast! Long drive for many of us but always such a good time!!!

MAYBE WE CAN DO THIS ONE BEING FAIRLY CLOSE TO AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

my birthday weekend. i have been wanting to make more trips from oco to superstition so this might be a good reason to.

AND BECAUSE OCO IS A DESTINATION THAT YOUR BESTESTEST BEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTTTTTTTTTTT BUTT BUDDY CAN MAKE IT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back