BLGT/TW Superstition Jan 19-21

made an account on TW and posted in that thread.

i always feel like im going to get shut the fuck out for posting in a "toyota/nissan/chevy/whatever" thread since i dont have anything but a PoS ferd. hahah

@madtaco461 Well I guess mine is more finish/complete things 😆 I also have only used it handful of pisbro trips so far, still working out some things. Needs shocks rebuilt/valves bad but time is not in my side!!

Super will be the first real test for the taco. Excited to get back out there!

Pretty sure the pops will be hanging in Glamis then. If all makes and goons are welcome I’ll bring the K5 out and hang with y’all 🤙🏼

Let’s goooo!!! We should try to drag JD out too

I was texting with JD and he can’t make it. Need to put something together with you AZ guys and us SoCal guys.

That said it looks like I can’t make it as had a close family friend pass Christmas night and services are possibly Sat 20th

FAWK ME!!!!

i thought i saw something on IG about this not happening anymore, or maybe it was just @Dirt Yota made an IG post about not going???

papa and i are still planning for this. i stay logged out of all forums so i dont post stupid shit, so im gonna be way bad at checking this. Walsters or SmelliElliot, you guys will just text me if anything changes though...... right? i hope so, please do? @dwphoto (I cant fucking remember Walsters name to tag him and its not showing up right now. or id tag him too. but hopefully you'll let him know Elliot)

so yeah, papa and i are still planning on going with AT LEAST the buggy OR the truck. hopefully both, but idk.
any changes or anything, will someone please text or IG or call me or somehow let me know.
smanks babes😘😘😘

found it
@theycallmeWALLY

Last edited:
i thought i saw something on IG about this not happening anymore, or maybe it was just @Dirt Yota made an IG post about not going???

papa and i are still planning for this. i stay logged out of all forums so i dont post stupid shit, so im gonna be way bad at checking this. Walsters or SmelliElliot, you guys will just text me if anything changes though...... right? i hope so, please do? @dwphoto (I cant fucking remember Walsters name to tag him and its not showing up right now. or id tag him too. but hopefully you'll let him know Elliot)

so yeah, papa and i are still planning on going with AT LEAST the buggy OR the truck. hopefully both, but idk.
any changes or anything, will someone please text or IG or call me or somehow let me know.
smanks babes😘😘😘

found it
@theycallmeWALLY

Yeah it’s still going I just had to bow out due a family friend passing and funeral being rudely on that Saturday 1/20… gonna have to give a speech and bring up how inconsiderate to mess with my diet therapy!!! Super bummed but… 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
welp.
fuel is stupid still. disablity wont fucking cover the million dollars it takes to get out there and since everyone else seems to be bailing, so are fucking we.

gosh fucking damnt! fuckfuck!

Nice dude... My Shitbox has zero interior in it at the moment...

Decided to pressure wash it with soap to clean her up and then figured it was a good time to do all of my wiring while the interior was out.

Nice dude... My Shitbox has zero interior in it at the moment...

Decided to pressure wash it with soap to clean her up and then figured it was a good time to do all of my wiring while the interior was out.

I'd like to have carpet again and headliner, but I rarely drive street anymore. So loud can is what it is. I ripped out a ton of wires when I did the cab cage

Back