Black Friday Deals

Cleandezert

I really try hard not to buy into black friday and cyber monday deals.... but as we close in, anything you guys plan on buying or what are the best deals you are seeing?

Now that my BD S2 lights were a bust from amazon, going to be looking for a sale somewhere else. lol

Im looking for BD amber lp6 sale on amazon to go on sale for Black Friday instead of paying the $1,069 that has been out for the last 9 months. I'm also looking for a commercial electric pressure washer since my $89 home Depot special burnt up finally after 2 years.

Who knows, maybe even some new tires but it seems like tire prices will never come down

Im looking for BD amber lp6 sale on amazon to go on sale for Black Friday instead of paying the $1,069 that has been out for the last 9 months. I'm also looking for a commercial electric pressure washer since my $89 home Depot special burnt up finally after 2 years.

Who knows, maybe even some new tires but it seems like tire prices will never come down
Yeah I wouldn't bet much on Tire Pricing going down anytime soon.

I bet there will be a bunch of local shops who stocked up on inventory that will be having a lot of sales come black friday.

Business in the off road world is pretty slow right now so I bet if you beat up shops right now you can get some good rates.

For some LP6's I'd hit up Cali Raised Offroad. I believe they have some decent inventory.

Back