Bimotal Amish to eBike conversion

dwphoto

Administrator

Had the chance to take @maddchadd sled equipped with the @bimotal.inc for a 18 miler last night group ride. This thing is pretty rad. It converts your existing Amish pedal bike to ebike. With the push of the thumb throttle paired with you pedaling. Helps blast you up what ever is in-front of you tops out at 20mph Or if you wanna go human power only you can do that too. 6 or 7 lbs total I believe he said. I’ve been a long time hold out on the e-bike. For various reasons…we will actually be discussing on the podcast in the next few weeks. That said this may be the perfect solution to those that already have a nice bike and are looking to up the fun factor. Sounds like I might be eating a little crow( per usual 🤡✌️)

Pretty cool little unit.

Had the chance to take @maddchadd sled equipped with the @bimotal.inc for a 18 miler last night group ride. This thing is pretty rad. It converts your existing Amish pedal bike to ebike. With the push of the thumb throttle paired with you pedaling. Helps blast you up what ever is in-front of you tops out at 20mph Or if you wanna go human power only you can do that too. 6 or 7 lbs total I believe he said. I’ve been a long time hold out on the e-bike. For various reasons…we will actually be discussing on the podcast in the next few weeks. That said this may be the perfect solution to those that already have a nice bike and are looking to up the fun factor. Sounds like I might be eating a little crow( per usual 🤡✌️)

Pretty cool little unit.

Just come over to the dark side. All the fun with way less struggle and very little fear of mid climb suck. I got tired of missing a few weeks then hatting the next ten rides until my legs and lungs came back. I would rather just come back and have fun the first ride. I am too old and fat to pretend I am going to be fast on climbs.

Back