Bent Motorsports Podcast

dwphoto

Administrator

@theycallmeWALLY and I had a chance to sit down with these beauties last night on their podcast.
David has built a great environment over at Bent Motorsports. Super cool down to earth group of humans.

These guys are the real deal, wrenching on customers' rigs to building their own shop Race Every Man Rig for KOH this year.

Scope out their site, social media and Youtube for all Podcasts and shenanigans

Thank you guys! We are extremely grateful for the opportunity to be on your show!

E

followed everywhere. thanks SmElliot!

heres there IG

Can't thank you guys enough for throwing this up! It was really awesome getting to sit down with the two of you and hear your story and plans for the future! For sure not going to be the last time Bad Lines Good Times and Bent Motorsports get together!

Can't thank you guys enough for throwing this up! It was really awesome getting to sit down with the two of you and hear your story and plans for the future! For sure not going to be the last time Bad Lines Good Times and Bent Motorsports get together!
Anytime Dude. If you guys ever need a fill in just let me know... I'm obviously close enough.

Back