anyone looking for shop/race help

95zj.Limited

I'm a 17 year old about to turn 18 in July and I'm wanting to get into racing or just general truck building/fab and I've heard the best way is Connections especially bc I have no racing blood in my family so I'm trying to be the first I'm willing to do anything from cleaning, organizing, keeping parts in order and just general help I am a fast learner and very dedicated and determined

I'm a 17 year old about to turn 18 in July and I'm wanting to get into racing or just general truck building/fab and I've heard the best way is Connections especially bc I have no racing blood in my family so I'm trying to be the first I'm willing to do anything from cleaning, organizing, keeping parts in order and just general help I am a fast learner and very dedicated and determined
Rad dude.

How I got started when I was younger because no one in my family had any interest.

Where are you looking to work? Gilbert AZ??

I bet @Azwillis could use some help?

Rad dude.

How I got started when I was younger because no one in my family had any interest.

Where are you looking to work? Gilbert AZ??

I bet @Azwillis could use some help?
Thank you! And yeah it definitely makes it harder without anyone in my family being interested in it and m looking to work pretty much anywhere that can have me around trucks and yeah Gilbert Az

Back