2012 Kawasaki Teryx for the Ol' Lady

the bodj

Picked this up for my chick to have something to enjoy while we're out camping/riding. She's not the most coordinated person, so a dirtbike doesn't make much sense. Also, she's not the biggest thrill seeker, so she doesn't need anything stupid fast or capable. We stay in the forest a lot, and something easy to drive, 4x4, winch, and automatic fit the ticket. Big bonus if it fit in the bed of my truck

Bought it entirely stock with 3,000 miles. So far all I have done is modified the bumper to have an aluminum skid, tabs for lights, and HF winch. I'm really impressed with how capable it is, and I'll be building a new cage and adding bucket seats/harnesses/doors as soon as my truck is done.

Here's how it was when I bought it

1651172391482.png

Fits great in the bed of the truck. Snug fit, but a cool setup. I don't feel it back there, no additional sway... if anything it rides nicer now with the extra weight lol.

1651172628869.png

Here it is now with the above work done, and I changed the tires out for some good used tires that are an inch bigger (27" now)

1651172530179.png

Hell yeah that’s perfect for her then

Yeah man it should work out great. We've already taken it to the forest once and it was impressive what it would climb up. I'll also be able to use it as a hunting rig since my parents are looking at getting a piece of property soon-ish. Going to try leaving the suspension alone and just use the truck for go-fast stuff

Yeah man it should work out great. We've already taken it to the forest once and it was impressive what it would climb up. I'll also be able to use it as a hunting rig since my parents are looking at getting a piece of property soon-ish. Going to try leaving the suspension alone and just use the truck for go-fast stuff
Yeah don’t go down that rabbit hole lol leave it stock. I’d imagine just some shock tuning and springs would make a huge difference

Yeah I don't want to change the width of it because it won't fit in the truck haha. Some models came with rebuildable Foxes, so if I can find some of those used on CL then I'll snag them. For cruising forest trails I don't need too much suspension

Yeah I don't want to change the width of it because it won't fit in the truck .......
For cruising forest trails I don't need too much suspension............

loser.
widen the bitch as wide as can be so the bitches will flock and then maybe you wont be called a "razor fag".
or maybe that'll get you called it more?

but seriously, is there a lot of forest trails/riding in COMMIEfornia???
i seriously don't know and i always think of it just being the beach with a bunch of libs driving prius's and teslas everywhere in the city. hah

Back