2007 Silverado Family Runner

Interesting! I had never broke one!
I know, when you told me that I was shocked because this seems to be a weak point that everyone always deals with and that is the only reason I bought it. Figured it couldn't hurt!
Which is mega surprising since i remember us going full send down the big line on main in this thing, and never lifting down sand highway for the whole thing 😂 This truck is absolutely a sleeper for how well it works for such a “simple” build. I’m stoked to see this thing all freshened up again man! Last step should be to strip and polish those wheels and coat the rings candy red 🤌🏼
Can't wait until I am at that point! And thanks, it's been a lot of work so far. And I know we talked about that, buuuuutttt I am not sure that's the route I am going anymore haha. And if anyone has any leads on a single 6x5.5 OG Robby wheel, let me know. I need one for a spare.

So little updates. This thing has been one thing after another! Was looking at the lower shock mounts on the lower control arms and what do you know, ovaled out.. So going to be ordering up some weld washers and check for anything else that may be ovaled out (im sure there's a shit load) so I can knock it all out at once. I don't have a welder, so going to be sending whatever needs to be done out before powder coat. Also got a new fuel sending unit on order and once that comes in I'll start messing with the fuel cell set up in the rear.

Back