1997 Ford Ranger

You got the right suspension under it, so it should work pretty good!

Ya it works pretty good for what it is right now, I need to open the front shocks and revalve them. If I could get a video up you guys could see.

I don’t care about constantly opening shocks and trying to be the fastest or the coolest guy with the secret valving. Believe it or not, the springs on the front of this truck came out of junkyard where Shock Therapy threw away probably 1,000 sets of unmarked springs. They’re unknown uppers, my rear bypasses are the same ones from one it was leaf sprung, with the same valving, and the rear coilovers are whatever valving king sends them with. I’m sure this truck “could work so much better” or “ needs 3.0s” but it’s honestly fun enough and works well great for what it is.

I’m in the same boat. I only have a single 2.5 coilover on each corner so it has its limits, but it works great up till there! Having fun is the name of the game

Hammers prep. Consists of dropping rear tank in the 7.3 to clean the pick up that was detoriated and clogging and killing my electric fuel pump whenever I switched tanks. Rebuilding front shocks on the ranger. Campers loaded up and getting washed. Loading up and heading out the 28th for 5 days.

Attachments

• IMG_6693.jpeg
    IMG_6693.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6683.jpeg
    IMG_6683.jpeg
    438 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6682.jpeg
    IMG_6682.jpeg
    357.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6681.jpeg
    IMG_6681.jpeg
    328.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6659.jpeg
    IMG_6659.jpeg
    645.2 KB · Views: 29
Hammers prep. Consists of dropping rear tank in the 7.3 to clean the pick up that was detoriated and clogging and killing my electric fuel pump whenever I switched tanks. Rebuilding front shocks on the ranger. Campers loaded up and getting washed. Loading up and heading out the 28th for 5 days.
wash the camper before going to king of the dust? hahaha. funny shit.

Back