1977 supercab Cummins tow rig

Decided it was time to get rid of the fish bowl look so limo tinted the rear windows. The front will get 50% so I can still see out of the thing. I have also been playing with shop sign ideas on the side of the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_9207.jpeg
    IMG_9207.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9214.jpeg
    IMG_9214.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 11
Took a couple cool pictures in my back yard last night. Love this old ford. Going on 2 weeks of daily duty. Few more things I need to do until it’s done but this is the best it has run since I built it.

Attachments

• IMG_9235.jpeg
    IMG_9235.jpeg
    464 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9234.jpeg
    IMG_9234.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 15
Took a couple cool pictures in my back yard last night. Love this old ford. Going on 2 weeks of daily duty. Few more things I need to do until it’s done but this is the best it has run since I built it.
added to my background pictures. ha

Been daily driving this for 3 weeks now. This weekend I’m taking it on its first long trip. 2 hour drive up north to our cabin. Here are a couple more pictures of it .

Attachments

• IMG_9271.jpeg
    IMG_9271.jpeg
    534.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9267.jpeg
    IMG_9267.jpeg
    407.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9264.jpeg
    IMG_9264.jpeg
    460.7 KB · Views: 7
Been daily driving this for 3 weeks now. This weekend I’m taking it on its first long trip. 2 hour drive up north to our cabin. Here are a couple more pictures of it .
LOVE IT.

well, most of it. that picture of the 6.4 is pretty much the same as saying "I own an UNstuddded and NONbulletproofed 6.0 so i like it violently in the pooper"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LOVE IT.

well, most of it. that picture of the 6.4 is pretty much the same as saying "I own an UNstuddded and NONbulletproofed 6.0 so i like it violently in the pooper"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That is a 2000 v10 excursion. I did a front clip swap on. I had studded and deleted 6.4 making lots of power sold it a few years ago

smart man then! my B! haha
I alway find people that hate the 6.4 either
1. Had one here their feelings
2. Tuned and deleted one with out supporting mods and beat on it and suffered the consequences

I had minimal issues once mine was studded before that I lifted and cracked a head. Not the trucks fault it was mine. I just parted out one with 275,000 miles motor still ran but needed head gaskets. My buddy has one with 400,000 miles all original other than up pipes and it’s tuned and deleted. My dads had 200,000 on it when he sold it. We always ran the spartan 300 hp tune he only had a bad injector issue. His was stock other than the tune and drlete

I alway find people that hate the 6.4 either
1. Had one here their feelings
2. Tuned and deleted one with out supporting mods and beat on it and suffered the consequences

I had minimal issues once mine was studded before that I lifted and cracked a head. Not the trucks fault it was mine. I just parted out one with 275,000 miles motor still ran but needed head gaskets. My buddy has one with 400,000 miles all original other than up pipes and it’s tuned and deleted. My dads had 200,000 on it when he sold it. We always ran the spartan 300 hp tune he only had a bad injector issue. His was stock other than the tune and drlete

SEEEEEEEEEEE, here's the difference:
you know what you're talking about.
i dont. i was more jumping on the bandwagon with hating on the 6.4, just like the 6.0, that MOST people talk smack about or have countless horror stories about. hah
personally, ihave had no experience with either one, and i dont want to take the chance. haha.

sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the old girl got about 400 miles on it this weekend. I drove it to our cabin and back. It did great! 75 on the way up and I pushed it a little harder on the way home at 80-85 on the way home my egts were around 430 * I’m am extremely happy with how it drives. Rides as good as my 2010 f250 did. Few more things I need to add to it now like cruise but one upgrade at a time. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_9346.jpeg
    IMG_9346.jpeg
    476.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9336.jpeg
    IMG_9336.jpeg
    684.9 KB · Views: 12
Made tie old girl earn her keep this weekend moved my bronco to my dads shop to swap the engine and moved my brother in laws early bronco to my grandfathers barn to store it till he is ready to work on it again

Attachments

• IMG_9451.jpeg
    IMG_9451.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9452.jpeg
    IMG_9452.jpeg
    803.9 KB · Views: 20
The pic with the OLD Bronc on the trailer...............
ooooooooo
maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE.

will you please bring that to my funeral whenever i croak?

Last edited:
The pic with the Bronc on the trailer...............
ooooooooo
maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE.

will you please bring that to my funeral whenever i croak?
Which bronco? My wife’s or brother-in-laws early bronco?

sorry. edited my post before i saw your reply. haha

the Old one! come on now!

Well I put the old girl to work a couple week ago. She hauled our toys to silver lake and back and was hooked to the trailer for 10 days I also added a new truck to my fleet. This is only half my vehicles lol.

Attachments

• IMG_9923.jpeg
    IMG_9923.jpeg
    519.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9898.jpeg
    IMG_9898.jpeg
    441.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9962.jpeg
    IMG_9962.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 16
my father and I have been out enjoying our projects. But a bunch of miles and been to a bunch of car shows with my truck and his coyote powered bronco.

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpeg
    IMG_0346.jpeg
    637.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0345.jpeg
    IMG_0345.jpeg
    499 KB · Views: 8
Back