Bad Lines Good Times

SaltyMethods
SaltyMethods
Thank you for reaching out. I appreciate any more info you can provide.

I have super charged, 5-speed, 1998 Toyota T100 4x4 with JD Fabrication +3" front control arms and shock hoops.
SaltyMethods
SaltyMethods
Currently running on the front, Fox race series, 2.5 coil-over 8" (non dsc) with 600# springs (stock valving). I'm about to add in a second set of 4", 500# springs to give me a dual rate. In addition, I'm about to put on Fox 2.5 8" triple bypass shocks on there also.
SaltyMethods
SaltyMethods
Fox 2.0, 2" bump stops. I was planning on reducing the valving in the bypass also since it seemed to help when I did that in the rear bypasses. Strapped.
SaltyMethods
SaltyMethods
On the rear, I have a custom through the bed cage with Deaver HD70 leaf springs and 18" Fox 3.0 triple bypass. Left the compression alone but re-valved the rebound with Fox 3.0 Shock Rebound Valve Stack, #50, All .010" (part #FOX-803-12-050-A).
SaltyMethods
SaltyMethods
I have fully opened up all my bypasses (compression and rebound)
Fox 2.0, 4" bump stops
Strapped
SaltyMethods
SaltyMethods
Running 285/70/17 BFG KO2 tires. No cage.

Let me know if any other info would help. Thanks!
-Hill
ADSRACINGSHOCKS
ADSRACINGSHOCKS
have you done the math to see if that dual rate will work for your truck? a 500/600 is a 272lbin combined rate check out the spring calculator write up i did, your likely going to find that a 18"-450lb is going to hit your sweet spot
ADSRACINGSHOCKS
ADSRACINGSHOCKS
you can go very light in the coil over for valving, i like to start with a flutter .010 stack comp and rebound in the coil over you can go down to nothing depending on your driving style and terrain, the more you take out of the coil over the more the bypass will need to make up for the lack of low speed control
Back