Where’s all the moto dudes at?

Hey I laid out that course! Hope you had a good time.
Course B, was a good course kinda wish I had my bike for it though but made the best and had a good time on the ktm. Didn’t get to run course A as my stator died about 100yards from the bomb.

Since the 450 is down for repairs decided to get some seat time in on the 70. Rode from cal city to randsburg and back , it was a good 60th miles.
IMG_8449.jpeg
IMG_8451.jpeg

Picked up a 4zinger just recently, plans are to clean up the plastics, recover the seat, and install new factory stickers. Later I’ll go through the motor, just need to source parts for that. But she runs really well 🤘
IMG_8715.jpeg

IMG_8722.png

I acquired a pw 50 for my third birthday and raced just about every weekend in the summer until I wadded one up really good when I was 18. now 25, I thought it was a good time to come out of retirement. I found a 1993 kdx 200 I wanna race prep and bring back to life and see if i can put another points championship plaque on the wall. I'll build a thread when i get to working on this old dog

Attachments

• image_123986672.JPG
    image_123986672.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 2
I acquired a pw 50 for my third birthday and raced just about every weekend in the summer until I wadded one up really good when I was 18. now 25, I thought it was a good time to come out of retirement. I found a 1993 kdx 200 I wanna race prep and bring back to life and see if i can put another points championship plaque on the wall. I'll build a thread when i get to working on this old dog

I have a 1991 kdx200 and I freaking love that bike. Easily my favorite bike I've ever owned, and I don't think I'll ever get rid of it. Could use a bit more juice, but plenty for what I use it for (technical forest riding). If you're going to be using it in the desert then you'll want to upgrade the suspension from a kx125. These forks are noodles and the shock doesn't have much bottoming resistance.

I have a 1991 kdx200 and I freaking love that bike. Easily my favorite bike I've ever owned, and I don't think I'll ever get rid of it. Could use a bit more juice, but plenty for what I use it for (technical forest riding). If you're going to be using it in the desert then you'll want to upgrade the suspension from a kx125. These forks are noodles and the shock doesn't have much bottoming resistance.
Sadly it won’t see any desert time. I’ll do something with the suspension as it’s way to soft for me but it corners so well. I’m a New England guy so tight techy woods and soft black loam dirt is what I have. I’ll do some hair scrambles and some j-day off-road races on the bike
The bike is what kdx lovers call smooth power. I think I’ll try and find another jug and port and polish it with a wisco piston. Fmf pipe and silencer and modify the air box. I also like the idea of a east going seat time stallion. I guess we will just see how the cards unfold

Picked up a 4zinger just recently, plans are to clean up the plastics, recover the seat, and install new factory stickers. Later I’ll go through the motor, just need to source parts for that. But she runs really well 🤘
View attachment 11292
Three wheel guy, here. I son’t want the extra drag and weight of that fourth wheel! 😛
IMG_8425.png

Back