VWbaja10 Intro

VWbaja10

Names Travis, been around the off-road scene my whole life. Was heavily involved in Corva events, and helping pit for Jerry whelchel/Chet Huffman and some of the old mdr 1450 guys. Currently I own a 2000 Mercury Mountaineer 4wd, w/ 5.0 sitting on 33’s. Hopefully I’ll be able to get in on some runs with you all here 🤘
EB529D65-E73B-4A82-8861-0D807D84C56C.jpeg
FF71DBCB-10FD-46D4-8F28-250FD2FFC722.jpeg

Welcome Travis.. I have the Tool Bag out of the Chet Huffman TT haha I picked it up at the shop's liquidation sale years ago...

Mountaineer! right on...always have dugs @mounty71 Mountaineer. Where you located? coming out to KOH ?

Welcome Travis.. I have the Tool Bag out of the Chet Huffman TT haha I picked it up at the shop's liquidation sale years ago...

Mountaineer! right on...always have dugs @mounty71 Mountaineer. Where you located? coming out to KOH ?
Thanks. I’m located in Lancaster. I have the bedside off Jerry’s pro2 from the last race at Chili’s Vista. I probably won’t make KOH this year, last time I made it was the first year they did the entrance fee deal and I was helping with that. Just hasn’t been in the schedule with work and my Dirtbike races conflicting on the same dates.

Back