Toyota Hilux. Australia

Ben Kirk

Hey guys got encouraged to post up on here haha. My little luxy is my love and i just thought i would share it. nothing too crazy going on, twin diff locks, 4.7 reduction gears, longfields and some other goodies going on. Has been a 2 year build up so far and so much more i want to do (when do they ever end 😂).

Attachments

• IMG_0224.jpeg
    IMG_0224.jpeg
    770.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0189.jpeg
    IMG_0189.jpeg
    510.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1764.jpeg
    IMG_1764.jpeg
    477.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1626.png
    IMG_1626.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
sweet ride! I will never understand why Toyota waited so long to bring the crew cabs to the states. they knew demand was there because RV manufactures were building them aftermarket since the late 70s in the states. pictured is my co workers USA RV spec truck before he sold it last month. for 1,100$598bb5c83ed5e930be986fcb58abf012.jpg

Also, I believe Australia gets the best spec'd vehicle's on the planet, and I would gladly trade hordes of USA spec'd forgettable crossover SUVs for a ute. I would be curious to know what USA vehicles you wished you got down there?

Also, I believe Australia gets the best spec'd vehicle's on the planet, and I would gladly trade hordes of USA spec'd forgettable crossover SUVs for a ute. I would be curious to know what USA vehicles you wished you got down there?
we’ve got some but they are rare too see but i really like the old squarebody chevs, i think they’re awesome. would love to see some more around

Back