The_fablab_ and Adventure Endeavor Glamis trip (Feb 23-26.

Adventure Endeavor

Hey guys @the_fablab_ and myself are planning a Glamis trip February 23rd to the 26th!

This is a family friendly trip.

Probably do a run to Duners Diner, Boardmanville, and open to ideas as well.

Center of the world?
Mexico for tacos?

Let us know if you are interested.

That’s the weekend after Presidents’ Day weekend. I have a solid family friendly group scheduled for Presidents Day that I’m sure I can move to the next weekend. We all love the off-weekends in glamis more anyways. I’ll put the word out and see if we can join.

That’s the weekend after Presidents’ Day weekend. I have a solid family friendly group scheduled for Presidents Day that I’m sure I can move to the next weekend. We all love the off-weekends in glamis more anyways. I’ll put the word out and see if we can join.
That was our thought exactly, we prefer off weekends.

Have your warden call my warden... it's better if she comes to me with this great idea of going to Glamis the weekend after President's day weekend....

Just got approved for the time off so we are mostly in. Working on getting a trailer. If everything goes to plan we are gonna head out Thursday morning. Any ideas for a camp spot? If not does the spot that backs up to the dunes in wash 6 work?

I'm hoping to.make it out for this. my dad and uncle will be out there already too

Back