Sup Peeps...

mrs.juberafab

Pretty stoked to see this forum growing and excited to be a member on here. I've been a member of DR since 08 and RDC since then as well. I used to own an 04 GMC Sierra that had our longtravel front end and links out back, it was my dd/grocery getter/ family wagon. I'll have a truck soon enough, with a new baby on the way we will have to start building my new truck soon so we can roll 5 deep out in the desert. ✌️

My old girl
PhotoArt_01242019125634.jpg

My New Girl

2016-03-21_19-13-43_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty stoked to see this forum growing and excited to be a member on here. I've been a member of DR since 08 and RDC since then as well. I used to own an 04 GMC Sierra that had our longtravel front end and links out back, it was my dd/grocery getter/ family wagon. I'll have a truck soon enough, with a new baby on the way we will have to start building my new truck soon so we can roll 5 deep out in the desert. ✌️

My old girl
View attachment 1746

My New Girl

View attachment 1747

I like the new one!

Basically we are trying to find a reason to use it... The site we host and use is very mobile friendly via a web browser. I know a lot of people on here are used to Tapatalk because of DR but with our forum host it's really not a requirement. What did you like about tapatalk vs using the web browser on your phone?

I myself asked about it just because the app sends me notifications I can tap and it directly go to it. And when I ad pictures on tapatalk I can go directly in my gallery where as on this one it was picture icon>tap to ad>files>gallery>build folder>single picture select then to ad another pic it's the same process

I think I like tapatalk due to the ease of using and convenience, I like how you can have all your forums in one place and you get notifications. I miss DR being on tapatalk too.

My old girl
View attachment 1746

My New Girl

View attachment 1747
who let this riff raff in.

Ryan was already giving me crap because I don't even have an offroad truck rn. 🤷‍♀️ He said I should be banned. But I hit dirt daily in my mom mobile and always pick the worst lines so f-off.
to be fair, your expedition is more of an offroad vehicle as my fake raptor.

Back