Suh dudes

Nice truck! Good to see more VC locals here. I'm in Moorpark and there's a few guys in Simi/Thousand Oaks/Camarillo

Bronco looks rad dude.

We're going to try and make this forum as user focused as possible. Try and hold meet and greets as well and help with events like Clean Dezert.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Bronco looks rad dude.

We're going to try and make this forum as user focused as possible. Try and hold meet and greets as well and help with events like Clean Dezert.

Let us know if you have any questions!
Thanks! I'm stoked there's a functional forum again definitely missing that in my life. I would definitely like to attend a meet as well.

Another bronco! Awesome! Yours looks nice! Would love to see a break down or more pictures of it!
Thanks! It's got all desolate motorsports suspension and their 3.0 shock package. Motor and trans are slightly built (still slow) 351w/c6 and it runs on holley efi. I need a cage and steering upgrades!

It looks a little different now. Kind of a dezert "rat rod" not really a fan of the term bit it fits I guess.

Attachments

• 20221008_092635.jpg
    20221008_092635.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 5
  • 20221008_092714.jpg
    20221008_092714.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 5
Thanks! It's got all desolate motorsports suspension and their 3.0 shock package. Motor and trans are slightly built (still slow) 351w/c6 and it runs on holley efi. I need a cage and steering upgrades!

It looks a little different now. Kind of a dezert "rat rod" not really a fan of the term bit it fits I guess.
dude! yes that thing is fucking rad! hope to see it in the dirt at some point!

Back