Strava FYI

Endless Trails

I came across a issue on Strava that I couldn't figure out at first. I started a fresh recording in order to capture a segment. I got the fastest time on the segment but it only showed as a PR and not KOM. I guess when you have "start and end hidden" and that hidden 1/8 mile overlaps the start of the segment then your effort doesn't go on the leader board. I guess I need to hit it again to lock it in.

I came across a issue on Strava that I couldn't figure out at first. I started a fresh recording in order to capture a segment. I got the fastest time on the segment but it only showed as a PR and not KOM. I guess when you have "start and end hidden" and that hidden 1/8 mile overlaps the start of the segment then your effort doesn't go on the leader board. I guess I need to hit it again to lock it in.
Probably wont be an issue for me but rad to find that and thanks for sharing.

I've always wondered about the start/finish being hidden and what it affected on your ride details.

Yeah, wouldn't normally be an issue for me either. On this I was recording the trail work/trimming as a hike and started a new recording for the ride home.

Back