source BajaDes Soltek Lapaz lights

Marnes702

Hey fellas,

Half the guys on IG don’t even know what these lights are.

Anybody have a lead on more Bajadesigns Soltek 8” La Paz lights? Maybe a friend

They don’t have to be HID but makes it easier on me if they are. Thanks

Curt Leduc offroad swapmeet is always a good place to find some. April 15 is the next one to make up for the rain out in February

subbed since papa most likely needs 2 more for the buggy. 2 have been fucking up recently.
the bar originally came off........ fuck what was the truck called? Sato Brothers? (i think?) Satos sleeper like badass f150, that he traded douchebag tyler for the trophylite? then we got the bar somehow hah

Like Brian said, you can usually find them at the swap meet. They come up for sale on RDC fairly regularly as well.

Ive been doing a lot of research into these as I want(ed) one for the front of my xr650r. Currently I have a cheap 7" amazon that works pretty well. link to light . not as durable I would think. Baja designs has the LP9, Rigid has the 360 i think they max at 6" and cyclops has a sweet setup too link to another light

xr light.jpg

Ive been doing a lot of research into these as I want(ed) one for the front of my xr650r. Currently I have a cheap 7" amazon that works pretty well. link to light . not as durable I would think. Baja designs has the LP9, Rigid has the 360 i think they max at 6" and cyclops has a sweet setup too link to another light

There are definitely better options but I want them for the nostalgia. I started building my truck in the MDR days and looked up to the 1450 trucks. LEDs draw less and are brighter but I still want HID circle lights lol

KC has the HID Carbon at $500 a piece. That’s my last option

Back