Sons of Smokey

Fred Williams (Dirt Everyday) is a rad guy for sure!

We helped him with the motorhome go-kart a few years ago (probably 10 years ago now)

Cleandesertproject cleans up the barstow area all the time. And they accept donations for fuel/dump fees.

they have a pretty cool app i wanna try out for our clean-ups. you can mark where trash is, so when its time for a clean-up everyone knows where to go.
Would be cool to have a forum run where we get a small group of us to go out before the Oct clean up with prerunners. Go out and mark and snap photos all in the area that need some love.

We helped him with the motorhome go-kart a few years ago (probably 10 years ago now)

Cleandesertproject cleans up the barstow area all the time. And they accept donations for fuel/dump fees.

colin from desertcleanse is out of yucca/joshua tree area. He is crazy putting in all that work solo. lol I prefer to have a ton of great friends help me. lol

Would be cool to have a forum run where we get a small group of us to go out before the Oct clean up with prerunners. Go out and mark and snap photos all in the area that need some love.
we typically go out a few weeks before our events to scout trash. if people wanna make a trip out of it with a few prerunners, would be cool to do an award for the biggest pile of trash found. I seriously have a hard time finding trash sometimes and would love to see where its all coming from.

colin from desertcleanse is out of yucca/joshua tree area. He is crazy putting in all that work solo. lol I prefer to have a ton of great friends help me. lol

What Adam said.. Colin is a unit ! just out there doing work... Super cool down-to-earth dude!

An app like Sons of smokey would be rad for him to mark trash to come back to or have others be able to point him to areas that need love. Especially with our current $6 a gal prices.

we typically go out a few weeks before our events to scout trash. if people wanna make a trip out of it with a few prerunners, would be cool to do an award for the biggest pile of trash found. I seriously have a hard time finding trash sometimes and would love to see where its all coming from.
Let's get something in the works for this... We can chat about it in person next weekend.

Back