Silverado 3 Link Questions/Help

110%

Hey y'all,
I'm looking to 3 link my Silverado. I threw some numbers in the 3 link calculator and it came back with numbers that make sense to me. I've also put together somewhat of a shopping list for the link kit except for the towers, which I'll be fabbing out of 1/4" 1018, the DOM for the upper link and panhard, and the hardware required. Planning on running a King 3.0x14 IBP. Looking for any thoughts, feedback, etc. Thanks!

Silverado 3 Link List.png3-link-calc-1.png3-link-calc-2.png

I’ve never used a link calculator, but I’ve linked many trucks and have a basic understanding of what factors change handling. What I don’t understand looking at those dimensions is the vertical spread of the mounts on the housing vs the frame end. Is the diagram accurate at real world ride height?

I’ve never used a link calculator, but I’ve linked many trucks and have a basic understanding of what factors change handling. What I don’t understand looking at those dimensions is the vertical spread of the mounts on the housing vs the frame end. Is the diagram accurate at real world ride height?
It should be about where my truck sits at ride height, but it could be off, why?

Looks great to me. Good anti squat number. There’s different opinions on who likes what when it comes to anti squat but personally I think trucks with less than 100% anti squat just work better. Transfers the weight back and keeps the front light.

One thing id strongly consider is making the panhard out of 4130.

Back