Sapwi Bike Park

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member

SAPWI BIKE PARK GENERAL INFORMATION​

The Sapwi Bike Park is the Conejo Valley’s first (and still only) bike skills park, located inside the Sapwi Trails Community Park in Thousand Oaks, California.

The park has been a labor of love, brought to reality by a small group of volunteer board members with planning beginning all the way back in 2013. Additionally, the park would not be possible without the generous donations and sponsorship from the local community.

The Sapwi Bike Park project is a partnership between the Concerned Off-Road Bicyclists Association (CORBA) and Conejo Recreation And Parks District (CRPD). The park is a free, public recreational bicycle skills park facility located in the heart of beautiful Sapwi Trails Community Park in Thousand Oaks, California. The Community Park also features several miles of multi-use trails, natural habitat preservation, and other activities such as disc golf, cross-country running, and a non-motorized glider flying area.

CORBA, a 501c3 nonprofit, is a chapter of the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA). CORBA has entered into an agreement with (CRPD) to construct and maintain Sapwi Trails Bike Park and the multi-use trails and skills stations within Sapwi Trails Community Park.

SAPWI BIKE PARK LOCATION AND HOURS​

Sapwi Bike Park is part of the Sapwi Community Park
located between Westlake Blvd and Avenidas de los Arboles
in Thousand Oaks, Ca
2225 N Westlake Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

Hours of Operation:
Open from Sunrise to Sunset Mon-Sat.
Sunday: 11am to Sunset
Weekly maintenance hours every Sunday (closed for riding) 8am-11am

51899614326_56663294c0_b.jpg

man in my prime these would have been a blast! now days i wouldn't even be able to complete the line haha

man in my prime these would have been a blast! nowadays i wouldn't even be able to complete the line haha

What's cool is the different lines give you a chance to level up when you are ready. When I first started going there the advanced line seemed outta reach. The expert line wasn't even built then. Once the Expert line was built, I was like yaaaa no I'm good never going to hit those!!! Never was a dirt jump guy growing up that was all @Radmigo.

After going week after week slowly chipping away at the advance line. Now starting to work on the Expert line, only have hit the first 4. They are pretty massive, but it's good to scare yourself every once in a while right? 🤡

@the_fablab_ and @potatogrande and I got a little work done Tuesday am..
on Flow trail

We also got a few new berms started at the bottom for the flow trail over the weekend Follow @sapwibikepark on the gram to tune in to dig days and other events going on... They have some pretty rad stuff out there and more cool stuff on the way.

@potatogrande might have snagged a few photos

https://www.instagram.com/sapwibikepark/

Back