River season

We do Parker strip every September for a week. No boat just pay for gas and bum it on our friends boats.

1987 js550 with a big pin 750 swapped into it. Ignore the missing fuel lines, thats just.the last picture I have.

I am also working on a 2004 kawasaki stx 15f that is getting a seadoo rxt-x 255 motor swapped into it and the 2007 kawasaki ultra in the background is getting an upgraded riva vortech supercharger system and a new motor build good for 450hp if I ever get time to play with it again.

Sean

Attachments

• 20220512_200257.jpg
    20220512_200257.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20211016_173248.jpg
    20211016_173248.jpg
    578.2 KB · Views: 18
My families boat. My parents live in havasu so we are out there almost every other weekend.View attachment 24463
Is that pic in havasu? I may have stayed in the mission style house across the street a few years back during ijsba world finals if so. It looks really familiar. Or it could just be years of huffing brake clean...

Sean

Is that pic in havasu? I may have stayed in the mission style house across the street a few years back during ijsba world finals if so. It looks really familiar. Or it could just be years of huffing brake clean...

Sean
Did you miss the first sentence where he said “My families boat. My parents live in havasu so we are out there every other weekend” 😜

Did you miss the first sentence where he said “My families boat. My parents live in havasu so we are out there every other weekend” 😜
Man, I don't know if that specific pic was taken in havasu or if it was when he borrowed the boat lol.

Sean

Sean
ya its in Havasu on the north end of town. picture was a few years back when I stayed at a Airbnb with the wife. Parents place is over near the boulevard. on the south end of town.

Thanks man! I agree, totally different look than the open bow.I see you on RDP shooting your shot for the schiada!! I hope you pull that off
Haha it was a long shot but he said raptors or rzrs so I figured “what the hell why not” that would be a cool ass boat to have

Back