Quick n dirty MTB race series

Chancegoodman

What’s up everybody
If you are in the socal area and wanted to get into mtb racing and just have a good time for you and the family then check out my uncles mtb series quick and dirty.
This year is come up on 10 years of running the series and he has 14 races lined up this year
Races span from March to November.races are a fun time for the whole family with a kids race before the start of the event followed by the race with many different types of classes ranging in age and type of bike.

Attachments

• 02D35F3B-8825-4E18-9982-F11E85DB6A59.png
    02D35F3B-8825-4E18-9982-F11E85DB6A59.png
    609.4 KB · Views: 12
I was just looking I gotta see what we go going but might be fun bring the family out.

@Endless Trails
@MaddChadd
@Derekkoral
I’ll probably be out there if you guys come out I won’t be racing (I am way too out of shape😂) but I’ll be there for support

I’ll probably be out there if you guys come out I won’t be racing (I am way too out of shape😂) but I’ll be there for support
Where do you ride typically? I'd really like to try and do the 30 but just depends on how much I'm able to ride. Worst case is that I'll do the 20.

I'm down here in Escondido area. Trying to go for a real MTB ride 3 days a week if you are around. I can't ride until after work though. So 5-6pm

Where do you ride typically? I'd really like to try and do the 30 but just depends on how much I'm able to ride. Worst case is that I'll do the 20.

I'm down here in Escondido area. Trying to go for a real MTB ride 3 days a week if you are around. I can't ride until after work though. So 5-6pm
I haven’t rode in a while but I would typically I would ride at hoges,vail or random places out in Temecula. I wouldn’t be able to ride during the week due to school starting back up next week but weekends I should be freeish

I haven’t rode in a while but I would typically I would ride at hoges,vail or random places out in Temecula. I wouldn’t be able to ride during the week due to school starting back up next week but weekends I should be freeish
Lets plan something on the weekends. Greer is always fun up near Temecula. It's about an hour from me so I need to have it planned a little in advance.

talked with a few of the boys last night and there was some interest. No sure how many we'll actually get but a few for sure! we've got a big race in April in prescott 50 miler....
Which is why I really want to run this guy haha. Make sure I'm up to the challenge!

I'm Out... Bummed but such is life.

I'd like to, but the wifey is headed back to work so then I'll have the kiddo. With that said I'm now planning on taking her camping on the Bodj Mojave Trail trip.

I'm Out... Bummed but such is life.

I'd like to, but the wifey is headed back to work so then I'll have the kiddo. With that said I'm now planning on taking her camping on the Bodj Mojave Trail trip.
man that's a bummer for you and @dwphoto cant make it but we got plenty of other races coming up in the summer series that even the kiddos can have fun in with the kids race

man that's a bummer for you and @dwphoto cant make it but we got plenty of other races coming up in the summer series that even the kiddos can have fun in with the kids race
Yeah I was bummed. I don't think I could have done the 30 like I wanted to. Just not in shape enough for it but was looking forward to the 20 they had...

Are you coming out for the Whiskey?

Yeah I was bummed. I don't think I could have done the 30 like I wanted to. Just not in shape enough for it but was looking forward to the 20 they had...

Are you coming out for the Whiskey?
ill probably be out there helping with whatever my uncle needs. i am way too out of shape to race lol and ill be at the saloon after also

Back