Prerunner Cabin Filtered Air System

FENDERFAB

Hey Guys!

Been working on this for a while with the help of Marcel. Wanted to start by posting these here to gauge interest before I start having a bunch of them made.

In short this setup allows you to connect your Air Pumper (Parker pumper, Rugged pumper, PCI pumper) into a number of Dash vents to have filtered air moving around the cab. This will reduce dust settling in the cab as well as provide air flow for those guys running windshields without an AC unit.

These will include the Dash vents which are fully adjustable (Direction and Flow) as well as the 3D printed adapters to connect to your air hoses. I can provide hoses as well if needed.

Since most pumpers either have 2 outlets or 4 outlets i will have them available in Sets of 2 or 4 depending on how many vents you want to run.

I will get some installed photos posted later this week.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Just to add a bit of additional information

The vents themselves are 3.5" Diameter on the outside collar. A 3" hole will be needed on the dash for the vent cutout.

The vents with adapter have a 3" depth not including the hose.

Throwing this back up to the top- Let me know if any of you guys are interested!

I have 10 sets ready to go.

Each set will include 2 vents and 2 adapter pieces. Customer to provide their own hose/pumper. Pricing is 100$ for the pair.

Back