Pismo Sat. 6/10/23 day run.

Dirt Yota

Myself and a a buddy are going to hit Pisbro for a day run. Few others are maybes. We both are bringing our kids as they have never been.

Just putting it out incase anyone looking to hit the dunes. 7B64308B-B6B0-4995-9E2F-60CF864D0CA1.jpeg1CC9ACC9-A330-43D5-AC9C-494C58C3EC54.jpeg

Shoot looks like a good time. Unfortunately I'm not able to make it that weekend. Maybe late July or early August?

Shoot looks like a good time. Unfortunately I'm not able to make it that weekend. Maybe late July or early August?

Now worries. Gonna have truck down after this one for a bit while I knock out interior stuff and few little things. End of July or August for another Pismo run (no kids for me) sounds good!

Ended being just myself and a buddy with our kids. We got up there and on sand about 8:46-9am and even sand highway was pretty tracked up. Back in the dunes was completely tracked up choppy crap! Made best of it and ripped around for kids till threw a p2111 code, throttle body stuck open. Went into limp mode, then wouldn’t move at all! With my limited (very little) mechanical skills I got it moving and left lol. IMG_1078.jpgIMG_1073.jpg

Back